Sunday, November 5, 2017

Thank You, My Family and Friends

Thank You, My Family and Friends!   



As The Purple Bowtie launches, I want to give a HUGE thank you to my wife Jeanne McConnell. You are an unyielding supporter and adviser and you challenge my thoughts daily.  You have taught me about the street smarts of life and what it really means to love someone.

            A ‘shout out’ of appreciation to our family for their love and support:  my sister, Lynn Reynolds Makrin, brother-in-law Keith Makrin, niece Katherine and nephew Ryan. My stepson Brian McConnell, his wife Betty Kang, granddaughter Melody and grandson Sandor.

            Special thanks to my mentors:  Syd Beiner, you started me on this journey; Madeleine Bar Sadeh, you motivated me to write, Dr. Deborah Grayson and Kathleen Adams, you guided me into new realms of self-exploration. Marcia Cherniachovsky, you are my sounding board of self-understanding. Achim Nowak, your excellent advice helped me navigate the world of publishing.  Artist Lisa DiPetto, you reached into my brain and grabbed the images there. Donna Ratajczak, your ability to clarify complicated subjects and expert editing inspired me.  To Dan Grubb, Gabi Grubb, Penny Grubb, Anne-Marie Strand and Stuart Aken of Fantastic Books Publishing, your invaluable advice and guidance have wrapped up The Purple Bowtie into a treasured gift and tied it with a bow.
            To Camille Sanzone, Betty Armstrong, Mariette Van Rij, Ellen Shames, Ilana Plain, Neil Plain, Toni Armstrong Jr, Suzanne Munshower, Gayle Keiser, Andrea Presberg, Jackie Miller and Amy Cherry, thank you for sharing your input and encouragement.

            Finally, thank you to all the people who read The Purple Bowtie. May you pursue your dreams, discover your past lives, and stand up for who you truly are.
             

          

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Liz. I hope you have a fantastic launch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your help Penny. This is all very fun and exciting.

      Delete